Participating in climate and sustainability reporting measures and improves sustainability performance while enabling transparency to key stakeholders.
GRESB – Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmarking
GRESB is a mission-driven and investor-led organisation that provides actionable and transparent Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) data to financial markets.
KSN Horizon is a GRESB Real Estate Assessment Regional Partner in Europe. Our team will handle every aspect of your submission, from data collection and verification to compiling policies and documentation for evidence and submitting your assessment.
Whether you are submitting your first GRESB submission or looking to improve your score, KSN Horizon’s experts will assist you in understanding your current performance and developing a strategy to directly improve your GRESB Score.
Sustainability Reporting Measures
KSN Horizon supports clients in reporting on their sustainability performance which includes:
- The GreenHouse Gas Protocol Reporting Standards
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- Climate Impact Reporting
- Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
- Sustainable Financial Disclosure Regulations (SFDR)
BREEAM in Use
- Part 1 – Asset Performance
- Part 2 – Management Performance
- SI 426 Energy Auditing